Age : Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years || Pharmacist: 20 to 35 years
Staff Nurse:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Staff Nurse should have certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 year course in general nursing and midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing council or B.Sc.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 21190/- Per Month
Pharmacist:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Pharmacist should have passed +2 class in science or equivalent with 2 year diploma in pharmacy and registration with pharmacy council of India or registration with state pharmacy council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 12190/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 6th September 2017.
- Staff Nurse: 20 to 40 years
- Pharmacist: 20 to 35 years
How to apply for recruitment Central railway 2017:- Applicants may appear for interview along with prescribed application form along with all original certificates and original documents with one attested copies of certificates.