Posted : 1 year ago
Location : North Eastern Zone - india
Last Date : Oct 16, 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
PGT : UPPER AGE LIMIT : 40 Years(As on 31.10.2017)
TGT : UPPER AGE LIMIT : 35 years (As on 31.10.2017)
Primary Teacher : UPPER AGE LIMIT: 30 YEARS (As on 31.10.2017)
1. FOR THE POST GRADUATE TEACHERS (PGTs):
(a) Two Years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject.
Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects.
(b) B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
(c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
2. FOR THE POST OF TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS (TGTs)
(a) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject
with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor’s Degree with atleast50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate.
b). Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the
Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
Post–wise and Category wise break up of vacancies is as under:-
1. TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER(TGT) (GROUP-B POST)
2. TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER(TGT) (GROUP-B POST)
3. PRIMARY TEACHER(PRT) (GROUP-B POST)
PGT : 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 4800)(Prerevised)
TGT : 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 4600)(Prerevised) UPPE
Primary Teacher : 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 4200)(Pre-revised)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. The vacancies for the post of PGTs, TGTs and Primary Teacher indicated above are tentative and subject to change.
2. The written examination for the post of PGTs (All Subjects) and TGTs(All subjects) may be conducted in single shift
as such candidates are requested to apply only for one subject in the respective post. However, the candidates can
apply for multiple posts if he/she is eligible for both posts.
3. The answer key will be put on KVS website within reasonable time after the written examination is over.
4. KVS/CBSE shall not upload the images of OMR sheet and no challenges after uploading Answer Keys whatsoever
shall be entertained from the applicants after the conduct of the Examination.
5. Results of the written examination will be published in KVS Website in due course.
6. The list of candidates called for Interview will be displayed in KVS website.
7. The final merit list of candidates for all the posts/subjects will also be displayed in the KVS website. No separate
correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
8. KVS will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature.