Age : The age of candidate should be between 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2018.
|| IDBI Bank
|No of vacancies
|| 28th February 2018
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by IDBI Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for IDBI Bank recruitment 2018.
IDBI Bank recruitment Executive vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
||No. of Vacancies
IDBI Bank 2018 eligibility criteria for Executive Post
Educational Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a applicant belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) or (5) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. The applicant, in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the selection process conducted by IDBI Bank, but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate have been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
IDBI Bank Executive application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for IDBI Bank should pay the below charges through online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
IDBI Bank application form 2018 Executive Job
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.idbi.com from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018.
How to apply for IDBI Bank vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.idbi.com
- Click on “Careers”-> Current Openings
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Online application for the post of Executive”
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” if you new user
- After Registration, Login with Registered Number & Password
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
IDBI Bank 2018 Executive Important Dates
|Date of Online Fee Payment
|| 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018
|Date of Pre-Examination
|| 16.04.2018 to 21.04.2018
|Date of Online Test