Age : The age of candidate should be between 35 years for S.no-1 & 40 years for S.no-2 as on 14.12.2017.
|| Union Public Service Commission
|| Assistant Professor, Specialist
|No of vacancies
|| 28th December 2017
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by UPSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for UPSC recruitment 2017.
UPSC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
||No. of Vacancies
|| Assistant Professor
|| Specialist Grade III
UPSC 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/Master of Technology in relevant Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or Master of Engineering/Master of Technology from a recognized University for S.no-1. A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or second Schedule or part II of the Third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for S.no – 2.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
UPSC application fee 2017
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for UPSC should pay the below charges through either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- SC/ST/PH/Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
UPSC application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.12.2017.
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2017:-
- Open the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”
- Select the Desired Post & Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & Password
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre
- Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully
- Now click on submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet Banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/Master Debit or Credit Card issued by any Bank / Institution
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically
- Now Pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidate can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash
- Click “Continue” check the details of fee and submit the application
- Now take printout of online application for future use