The Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) Mo & Translator 2018 Exam welcomed applications for eligible candidates, with the application window open from Feb 11, 2018 to Feb 28, 2018. The online application mode of the exam aimed to fill multiple Mo & Translator vacancies. Aspirants were advised to carefully review the official advertisement for essential details such as eligibility criteria, age limits, selection process, syllabus, pay scale, and other pertinent information before applying.
|Recruiter Name||Union Public Service Commission - UPSC|
|Post Name||Mo & Translator|
|Salary||Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Closing Date||Feb 28, 2018|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||Will update soon|
|Recruitment Process||Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.|
The online registration has been released along with Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) Mo & Translator Notification 2018. Aspiring candidates of Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) Mo & Translator apply online from Feb 11, 2018 to Feb 28, 2018. As per the new vacancy 2018, the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) Mo & Translator Exam Dates have been updated below.
|Online Registration Starts||Feb 11, 2018|
|Online Registration Ends||Feb 28, 2018|
|UPSC Mo & Translator Admit Card 2018||Will Update Soon|
UPSC Advt No 03/2018 – Apply Online for 33 MO & Translator Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 33 Divisional Medical Officer (MO) & Translator (Sinhalese) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01-03-2018 at 23:59 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Advt No 03/2018 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 33
Name of the Post:
1. Translator: 01 Post
2. Divisional Medical Officer (General Medicine): 32 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (Sinhalese) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University/ Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University, Diploma in foreign language concerned (Sinhalese) for Post 1, Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, Post- Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in schedule II or equivalent, i.e. MD (General)/ MD (General Medicine)/ MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/ MRCP/ Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA) for Post 2 with relevant experience.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01-03-2018 at 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use
For more details like experience, duties, pay scale and other information click on the link given below…